A mail integration from Outlook, and OWA
When creating Custom Flag entry it could be nice if you have the possibility of creating your own values.
If you have uploaded files to iGlobe with Outlook app the eml files do not open when you click on it. You have to save the eml file first to open the mail. To many clicks I think. What do others think about this?
Today you have to save note first and then create Custom Flag entry. If we could set Custom Flag when creating note we could spare time for the user.
In the administratiuon we should have an option of setting default values on Company, Contacts SSO. Fx for Denmark Country field should be "Denmark"
Fx for e-conomic integration. I t would be great if we rom a Company in iGlobe CRM could
1. se a list of invoices
2. direct access to ecomonic budget
3. direct access to e-conomic salestatistic
4. Create an invoice from iGlobe CRM
5. Create a Company from iGlobe in e-conomic
Today in custom flag entry you can choose a earlier date in due date than start date. This should not be possible.
If you have 20 follow up entries in one week you have to look at every one to see which date they are scheduled.
Could be an idea to have the start date visible in the grid. At same time have the opportunity to sort on the start date in the grid.
From a customer we should be able to,
1. Creating a new external SharePoint site for document sharing and comunnicate with the customer
2. Save a document in iGlobe CRM while adding it to the external site.
3. See information from the external site directly on the customer card
When you type in zip => City and state should be auto updated
Create and update basic data from Dun & Bradstreet. get financial data for Dun & Bradstreet
Most customers har not that familar with converting CSV files